Governance + strategy
Good governance is vital to ensure your business operates effectively, efficiently and profitably.
For smaller organisations, the lines between shareholders, directors and employees can become blurred, which makes it tricky to manage governance obligations.
We can help with strategic governance structuring advice and advise boards, independent directors and other interested parties on all governance matters.
We’re recognised experts in corporate governance (for-profit and not-for-profit). Mark Copeland holds (or has held) many governance appointments (private company and government-appointed) for some of NZ’s most well-known organisations.
We’re experts in
- Governance design – we advise on the most appropriate governance structure for you and your organisation.
- Governance assessment – we review your existing system and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Advisory boards – we help set up and manage advisory boards to assist business owners.
- Board of directors – we help appoint and remove directors.
- Shareholder Agreements – we draft, review and advise on shareholder agreements.
- Company constitutions – we prepare, review and make amendments to company constitutions.