Making governance simple
Good governance is vital to ensure your business operates effectively, efficiently and most of all profitably!
For smaller organisations, the lines between shareholders, directors and employees can be blurred. It can be difficult to manage your governance obligations.
At Mark Copeland Lawyer we can help you with all your governance needs. Mark Copeland is a recognised expert in corporate governance (both for-profit and not-for-profit) and holds or has held many governance appointments, both private company and government-appointed, including for the following organisations:
Additionally, our team members are specifically trained and experienced in providing strategic governance structuring advice.
Our services include:
- Governance design. We can advise you on the most appropriate governance structure for you and your organisation.
- Governance assessment. We can review your existing system and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Advisory Boards. We can help set-up and manage an advisory board, to assist the Business Owner.
- Board of Directors, including assisting you to appoint and remove directors.
- Shareholder Agreements.
- Company Constitutions preparation, review and amendments.
For an experienced corporate governance lawyer call us today on 07 345 9050 or send us an email.