International legal services
Our elevated level of international law expertise means we can help with transactions in almost any country.
We’ve handled many cross-border commercial transactions throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa.
We act for foreign companies and individuals in their business dealings in New Zealand, and for New Zealand parties operating overseas.
And we’re the New Zealand commercial law and real estate member firm of IR Global – a global network of over 300 professional services firms in over 150 countries who provide expert local advice on international business transactions.
We’re experts in
- Off-shore sales, mergers, joint ventures, acquisitions and new business start-ups
- International licensing arrangements and technology (ie internet, world wide web) issues
- Import/export regulations
- Financial planning and international taxation, asset management and investment
- International competition, insurance and trust laws
- Off-shore property investment and business transactions
Through IR Global we’re able to provide unrivalled international connections and knowledge so that clients can make informed decisions about cross-border transactions.