Natural resource management
Environmental law is continuously developing and can be highly complex in nature.
As experienced natural resource development law specialists, we provide strategic advice on land and resource development under the Resource Management Act 1991 and other laws. This includes planning, consent, and compliance requirements in rural, residential, and commercial environments.
We understand the intricacies involved with government regulation, consenting and compliance requirements, and how best to navigate the environmental issues that can often crop up.
We’re experts in
- Farm subdivisions and partitioning
- Geothermal resource development
- Farm systems development and management (including irrigation and effluent systems)
- Resource consents (including both land and water consents)
- Solar farm development contracts (landowner and developer)
- Dairy farm conversions
- Carbon farming – forestry development/ETS, participation and structuring