Rural property + contracts
From the boardroom to the paddock, we provide specialist rural legal services to farmers across New Zealand.
Our rural legal specialists understand the specific legal needs of the rural sector and challenges and complexities of operating in it.
With a solid reputation in the rural space, we regularly advise on all aspects of rural law helping clients resolve disputes, capitalise on opportunities and get the most out of their rural property investments.
We’re experts in
- Farm transactions of all kinds
- Rural leasing and grazing agreements
- Sharemilking arrangements and disputes
- Farm succession planning
- Resource Management Act applications, compliance and prosecution issues
- Carbon farming advice
- Solar farm developments
- Veterinary services issue and resolution